November 12, 2011

Classic

when my heart beat so fast and this bad feeling try to kill my self
for every step and every breath becomes so hard
all I wanted to just give up with it all
we have all ready changed
we're not same anymore
I want to get my life back
I want to be myself again
I feel save when I was playing in safety side
so I am not worried about hurt anymore

But when I think that I should stop Inside of this loop
something in your eyes stopped me,
something in your eyes held me,
something in your eyes made me froze on my own feet
it push me up to look back what i have and what i'll leave behind
about a promise, about a live
about us who try to find the meaning of life itself
then, i found my self stay in the same place where i left before

2 komentar:

 

vitra's:noktahminor Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design